Members should have a genuine interest in sailing. We require that an applicant attend a certified safe boating course offered by either the Coast Guard Auxiliary or the U.S. Power Squadron. Applicant must have either first-hand sailing experience, the successful completion of an on-the-water sailing course or equivalent experience as approved by the officers.
To Become a New Member:
- Must be Single, over 35 years of age, possess sailing or on-the-water experience.
- Must complete either USCG or Power Squadron safety course.
- Contact Membership Chairman (please submit information below)
- Attend two LSC meetings to get to know us
- Submit Membership application, nominal fee & sailing resume for approval by the board
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CONTACT OUR MEMBERSHIP CHAIRMAN BY SUBMITTING THE FORM BELOW OR